Tucker Marion and Sebastian Fixson were invited to present at the University of Toronto Rotman School of Management’s Lifelong Learning conference on June 1, 2018.
With more than 300 conference attendees seeking innovative knowledge and techniques, the co-authors presented their upcoming book The Innovation Navigator, due for release in October of this year, and joined in a panel discussion about the future of innovation with six authors also featured during the event:
- Melissa Schilling from NYU Stern, author of Quirky
- David Robertson from U. Penn. Wharton and MIT Sloan, author of The Power of Little Ideas
- Francesca Gino from Harvard Business School, author of Rebel Talent
- Joshua Gans from U. Toronto Rotman, co-author of Prediction Machines
- Courtney Feider, author of I Heart Creativity
Additional speaker videos from the conference can be found on the Rotman School of Management’s YouTube Channel.